The EVGA SuperNOVA T2 Power Supply Series
January 12, 2016
The unmatched efficiency and performance of EVGA SuperNOVA T2 power supplies are now available in 1000, 850 and 750 watt formats. These units feature an unbelievable 94%+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
New and Key Features
- Unbeatable Titanium Performance – 94% efficiency or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
- Whisper Silent – The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
- 100% Modular Design – FULL modularity enables you to use only the cables you need helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 10 Year EVGA Warranty – Unmatched EVGA Warranty, giving up support for 10 Years!
Heavy-duty protections, including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Ultra Quiet Fan with ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (Zero Fan Noise < 45°C)
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, with 94% (115VAC) / 96% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.