CORSAIR Launches MP400 M.2 NVMe SSD with 3D QLC NAND
CORSAIR today announced the launch of the new CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive, taking advantage of 3D QLC NAND technology to store massive amounts of data with lightning-fast transfer speeds of up to 3,400MB/sec sequential read and 3,000MB/sec sequential write. The CORSAIR MP400 is available now in 1TB, 2TB, or 4TB capacities, with an 8TB model coming soon.
Conveniently slotting directly into a motherboard thanks to its M.2 2280 industry-standard NVMe form-factor, the CORSAIR MP400 SSD boasts wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance, while its high-density 3D QLC NAND memory ensures better value than the previous generation TLC NAND, able to store more data in the same amount of physical space.
Like all CORSAIR solid-state drives, the CORSAIR MP400 combines with free CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software, enabling convenient features such as secure erase and firmware updates right from the desktop. With endurance up to 1,600TB Written and a five-year warranty for guaranteed peace of mind, the CORSAIR MP400 makes incredible M.2 performance and massive capacities available to more PC builds than ever before.
CORSAIR MP400 SSD Features
- Experience lightning-fast data speeds up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write, many times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- A convenient Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe interface ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-density 3D QLC NAND offers even better value than the previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- The CORSAIR MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with an endurance of up to 1,600TB Written.
- M.2 2280 industry-standard form factor fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
- A comprehensive five-year warranty ensures peace of mind with industry-leading customer support.
Pricing, Availability and Warranty
The CORSAIR MP400 M.2 NVMe SSD is backed with a five-year warranty and is now available at Amazon (paid link), with the 1TB model for $137.00, the 2TB model for $288.00, and the 4TB model for $662.00. The CORSAIR MP400 M.2 NVMe SSD 8TB model will be released on a later date.