Lexar NM790 PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD Launched
Lexar is excited to announce the Lexar NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe SSD. For players looking to dominate in their favorite games, creators working on massive, high-res files, or professionals looking to get their work done fast, the drive delivers incredible speeds of 7400MB/s read and 6500MB/s write.
Although twice as fast as PCIe Gen3 SSDs, the Lexar NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe SSD consumes up to 40% less power than DRAM cache-enabled PCIe Gen4 SSDs, which means lower power costs and longer battery life.
Perfect for Work and Play
“The Lexar NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe SSD has the exceptional performance that players need to accelerate their game and that content creators need to keep up with their creative endeavors,” said Joey Lopez, Director, Brand Marketing.
Lexar NM790 Key Features
- Exceptional performance of up to 7400MB/s read, 6500MB/s write
- 2x faster than PCIe Gen 3 SSDs
- Up to 40% less power consumption than DRAM cache-enabled PCIe Gen 4 SSDs
- Host Memory Buffer (HMB) 3.0 for smoother transfers and seamless performance
- Designed for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creators
- Compatible with PlayStation 5
- Available in 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB capacities
Compatible with desktop computers, laptops, and the PlayStation 5, the Lexar NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe SSD is available in June. Learn more about the Lexar NM790 NVMe SSD at the Lexar website.