Raijintek Presents OPHION 7L Small-Form-Factor Chassis
Raijintek introduces its latest mini-ITX chassis of the OPHION Series – the Raijintek OPHION 7L. It features an amazing compatibility of a maximum of three 90mm cooling fans at a very compact size of 101×312×225 mm (WxDxH). The OPHION 7L is an all-aluminum chassis is available in black and white colors, coating includes the interior of the chassis for a uniform appearance.
The Raijintek OPHION 7L small-form-factor chassis supports mini-ITX motherboards only. Its single-slot PCI expansion supports low-profile graphics cards. The OPHION 7L also only supports SFX PSUs. Nevertheless, the chassis offers tool-free installation and easy access to the interior with both side panels removed. The OPHION 7L’s front panel I/O has USB 3.0 Type-A and Type-C ports. The top, bottom, left, and right panels sports ventilation holes for unrestricted cooling to the interior.
Raijintek OPHION 7L Features
- Elegant aluminum appearance and design
- Full coating from exterior to interior for uniform black or white color
- Supports low-profile VGA cards
- Supports mini-ITX motherboards
- Supports SFX PSUs
- USB 3.0 Type-A and Type-C ports
- Supports 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD
- Supports 3x 90x90x25mm fans (2x top, 1x bottom)
- Ultra-compact 101×312×225 mm (WxDxH) dimensions
Pricing and Availability
The Raijintek OPHION 7L will be coming to partner resellers this Q4 2020 with an MSRP of $119.90. To learn more about the OPHION 7L, visit Raijintek.com
Check out Raijintek at Amazon.com