SilverStone HELA 2050 Platinum PSU Announced
SilverStone Technology presents its highest wattage power supply unit to date – the SilverStone HELA 2050 Platinum. It features a Cybernetics Platinum efficiency rating, guaranteeing an overall efficiency of ≥89% to <91%. The SilverStone HELA 2050 Platinum comes in a compact package with a depth of only 180mm for such a high-wattage power supply unit. It features a fully modular cable design with flat cables and complies with the Intel ATX12V V2.52 power supply design to support the latest Intel processors with superb stability.
The SilverStone HELA 2050 Platinum has a built-in fan controller that enables the power supply to operate quietly during idle or low loads. A dedicated semi-fanless switch is located on the rear to enable or disable the silent cooling option. The power supply comes with seven (7) PCIe 6+2P connectors supporting multiple PCIe graphics cards.
SilverStone HELA 2050 Platinum Features
- Compact and high density design with a depth of 180mm for easy integration
- Intel ATX12V 2.52 support
- Built-in MCU semi-fanless mode to achieve optimized cooling performance
- 2050W 24/7 continuous power output with 50℃ operating temperature
- Super flexible black flat cables
- 100% modular cables
- 12-Pin GPU connector support
SilverStone Technology did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the HELA 2050 Platinum power supply unit at the SilverStone Technology website.