SilverStone Introduces FARA V1M PRO Chassis
SilverStone Technology introduces the FARA V1M PRO micro-ATX chassis featuring eye-catching ARGB lighting and a tempered glass side panel – perfect for gaming PC builds. The SilverStone FARA V1M PRO features an ARGB light strip and a pre-installed 120mm ARGB 120mm cooling fan at the front. The chassis supports micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards, supports CPU coolers of up to 163mm in height, and graphics cards of up to 379mm in length (without front fan installed). The top and front can support up to two 120mm/140mm fans thus support up to 280mm radiators.
The FARA V1M PRO’s front panel I/O sports two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports, power button, and headphone & mic 3.5mm jack ports. For storage, the chassis supports up to two 3.5″ hard drives in the bottom drive bay and two 2.5″ drives on the rear motherboard tray area. The FARA V1M PRO also packs magnetic fan filter on the top panel and bottom dust filter for the power supply.
SilverStone FARA V1M PRO Features
- Equipped with ARGB light strip and one 120mm ARGB fan, controlled by a click of a button
- A precisely designed interior provides sufficient space for high-end graphics card and multiple cooling options
- Adjustable drive cage, which allows for a flexible storage option
- I/O ports includes 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio and 1 x MIC
- Removable filters on top and bottom make cleaning out the dust a breeze
SilverStone did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the FARA V1M PRO chassis at the SilverStone Technology website.