SilverStone Introduces SETA D1 Chassis
SilverStone Technology introduces the SETA D1 minimalistic mid-tower chassis designed for content creators and professionals offering comprehensive storage support of up to six 3.5” HDDs. The SETA D1 has solid side panels and a mesh front panel with two 140mm cooling fans pre-installed that blow cool air directly to the hard drive cages behind it. A total of three 140mm fans are installed on the chassis out of the box.
The SETA D1 features modular drive bays at the front, offering flexible configurations to maximize storage devices or liquid cooling solutions. The SETA D1 supports up to SSI-CEB and E-ATX form-factor motherboards.
SilverStone SETA D1 Features
- Great durability chassis with solid steel construction
- Modular design to freely mix and match 5.25″, 3.5″ and 2.5″ storage devices
- Extensive air and water cooling support
- Supports up to SSI-EEB motherboards
- I/O ports include USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2 and combo audio x 1
Learn more about the SETA D1 chassis at the SilverStone Technology website.