SilverStone Introduces Updated LD03-AF Chassis
SilverStone Technology introduces the upgrade version of the Lucid Series LD03 chassis – the SilverStone LD03-AF that now comes with a cutout vent adjacent to the graphics card for enhanced cooling efficiency. The SilverStone LD03-AF features the same layout and features as the standard version of the chassis. The LD03-AF sports the stack effect design with its 90-degree motherboard installation which follows a natural direction of heat dissipation which pushes hot air upwards.
The SilverStone LD03-AF also features the exclusive tool-less buckle design for the front and side panels. This mechanism makes removal easier compared to typical mechanisms used in most cases. The LD03-AF supports up to 190mm air coolers, SFX and SFX-L power supply units, and high-end graphics cards of up to 309mm in length.
- Tinted tempered glass panels for reserved or expressive styling
- Air inlet cutout on left tempered glass for increased GPU cooling capacity
- Compact footprint design with no cables and vents on four sides for excellent integration into any computing environment
- Includes two 120mm fans for excellent airflow and supports up to two 120mm radiators
- Supports 2.5″ and 3.5″ drives
- Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX / SFX-L PSU compatible
- Supports full-size CPU cooler and graphics cards
Learn more about the SilverStone LD03-AF at the SilverStone website.