SilverStone Technology Introduces SX1000R Platinum SFX-L PSU
SilverStone Technology introduces the SX1000R Platinum power supply unit featuring Cybernetics Platinum rating and a compact SFX-L PSU form factor. Designed for small form factor PCs, the SX1000R Platinum sports SFX12V 4.0 specifications and PCIe Gen 5 standard having a 12VHPWR connector for the latest NVIDIA RTX graphics cards.
The SilverStone SX1000R Platinum features SFX12V 4.0 and PCIe 5.0 standards, designed to support the latest Intel and AMD platforms. The PSU is cooled by a 120mm dual ball bearing fan with semi-fanless mode for quiet operation at low loads.
SilverStone SX1000R Platinum Features
- Compact SFX-L form factor for use in small form factor computers
- Supports 12VHPWR PCIe connector with SFX12V 4.0 and PCIe Gen 5 standard
- 1000W continuous power output rated for 24/7 operation
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 83.3A
- High efficiency with Cybenetics Platinum certification
- Silent running 120mm dual ball bearing fan with advanced semi-fanless operation
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50°C operating temperature
- High-quality construction with all Japanese capacitors
SilverStone did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the SilverStone SX1000R Platinum SFX-L power supply here.