MSI MEG X570 UNIFY Motherboard Review @ Vortez.net
The MSI MEG X570 UNIFY motherboard is MSI’s latest addition to its AMD X570 motherboard line-up featuring an all-black construction, RGB lighting powered by MSI Mystic Light RGB and impressive 12+2+1 IR digital power phase design offering decent overclocking capabilities. The MSI MEG X570 UNIFY is certainly less flashy compared to other MSI motherboards like the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE, MEG X570 ACE, or the MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI motherboards. Hence, the MEG X570 UNIFY motherboard packs plenty of premium features to put it on the higher-end of MSI X570 motherboards such as its Triple Lightning M.2 with Shield Frozr, 2.5G Gaming LAN and Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity.
MSI MEG X570 UNIFY Key Features
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Aluminum Cover with Extended Heatsink: All-metal extended heatsink cover covers the surface of heat dissipation, ensures even high-end processors to run at full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2.
- 2.5G Gaming LAN with Latest Wi-Fi 6 Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN with gaming LAN manager, combining the latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with dedicated processor combining ESS audio DAC with an amplifier, deliver the breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
Check out the full MSI MEG X570 UNIFY Motherboard Review at Vortez.net