Cooler Master Unveils the Sequel to a Classic Case – the NR200P V2
Cooler Master, a leading provider of PC components, gaming peripherals, and tech lifestyle solutions, has today announced the NR200P V2 – a redesigned new take on the classic high-performance NR200P case. The V2 keeps things compact and frees up desk space without sacrificing any of the performance benefits users expect from an NR200P case, such as versatile cooling support and maximized airflow.
Cooler Master NR200P V2 Key Features
- Powerfully compact: An ultra-sleek 18.25L design delivers unmatched performance and aesthetics with vented steel and tempered glass side panels.
- Versatile cooling support: No performance compromises with support for 240mm/280mm liquid coolers, providing the ultimate in thermal efficiency.
- Optimized GPU performance: An efficient vertical airflow layout supported by a 120mm bottom-mounted fan keeps your GPU extra cool.
- Comprehensive GPU support: With the included customized PCIe 4.0 riser cable, the NR200P V2 provides vertical GPU mounting that supports GPUs up to 356mm in length and 160mm in height. An additional GPU holder is attached to provide extra stability.
- Easy, tool-free access: All external panels are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools while a removable GPU panel simplifies the installation process.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C support: A USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C port is built into the I/O panel with up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds.
- Refreshed NCORE style: A redesigned look provides a sleek take on maximizing cooling performance and style simultaneously.
The Cooler Master NR200P V2 is the industry-leading choice for a case that provides big performance in a small form factor.
The Cooler Master NR200P V2 improves its support for vertical graphics card mounting having three PCI expansion slots compared to just two on the original NR200P. However, the NR200P V2 does not support the standard GPU mounting as seen in the photo above wherein there are no expansion slots to support the standard mounting orientation. With that said, the NR200P V2 does come with a PCIe 4.0 riser cable out of the box.
Cooler Master did not say if the NR200P V2 is simply the Cooler Master NR200P MAX without the pre-installed 280mm AIO CPU cooler and 850W SFX power supply unit. Nevertheless, the interior of the two cases are very similar. The Cooler Master NR200P V2 chassis uses side panels with a new mesh design pattern.
Cooler Master did not mention pricing and release date on its press release but the NR200P V2 is expected to arrive at partner resellers this month.