SilverStone Expands Decathlon Series to Include 550W, 650W, and 750W Models
SilverStone Technology expands its Decathlon Series power supplies to include lower wattage 550W, 650W, and 750W models coming after the initial release of the high-wattage DA1650 Gold model. The SilverStone DA550 Gold, DA650 Gold, and DA750 Gold feature high-efficiency 80PLUS Gold certification. The power supplies also feature a fully modular cable design with flat black cables for minimal cable use, cleaner cable management, and improved airflow. These power supply units also sport a compact design with a 140mm depth for easy installation.
The SilverStone Decathlon Series features a class-leading and powerful single +12V rail that supports high-end components and overclocking. It features high-quality Japanese capacitors and a strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise. The power supply uses silent-running 120mm FDB fan with 18 dBA minimum noise level. A specially designed cover improves dissipation of residual heat after operation.
SilverStone Decathlon Series Features
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Silent running 120mm FDB fan with 18 dBA minimum
- All Japanese capacitors
- Specially designed cover increases effectiveness of residual heat dissipation
- Compact design with a 140mm depth for easy integration
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
To learn more, visit the product page links below.