SilverStone Introduces ET500-ARGB Power Supply
SilverStone Technology introduces its first-ever power supply with addressable RGB lighting – the SilverStone ET500-ARGB. The ET500-ARGB is an 80PLUS Bronze 500W ATX power supply with 17 built-in RGB lighting modes that users can change using the dedicated RGB button at the rear panel. Marketed for entry-level gaming PCs with RGB lighting, the ET500-ARGB uses flat black cables to create neat cabling.
The SilverStone ET500-ARGB sports a 120mm ARGB fan with excellent airflow and low noise. It has a powerful single +12V rail design to support high-performance components and comes with dual CPU power connectors, supporting mid- and high-end motherboards. The power supply comes with the standard suite of protection including Over Current Protection, Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and Over Temperature Protection.
SilverStone ET500-ARGB Features
- Display up to 17 lighting effects via ARGB control button
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Bronze certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- PCIe 8 pin and 6 pin connectors support
- Works with ARGB motherboards or other ARGB devices using +5V ARGB connector
SilverStone did not reveal pricing as of this writing. The ET500-ARGB is expected to arrive at partner resellers in late Q1 2021. Learn more about the ET500-ARGB power supply at SilverStone.