SilverStone Introduces Extreme1200R Platinum SFX-L PSU with 12V-2×6 PCIe Connector
Rumors about the revised 16-pin 12VHPWR connector coming out for the upcoming NVIDIA RTX SUPER Series graphics card appear to be true with the appearance of new power supply units sporting the 12V-2×6 PCIe connector. SilverStone Technology adds the Extreme1200R Platinum to its lineup, an SFX-L power supply unit with Cybenetics Platinum efficiency certification, and adheres to the newer Intel SFX 12V 4.1 standard as well as PCIe Gen 5 standard.
At 130mm in length, the SilverStone Extreme1200R Platinum SFX-L PSU is incredibly compact with an impressive 1163W per liter power density. It has a 120mm FDB cooling fan with an advanced semi-fanless mode wherein the fan shuts off below 350W power load.
- SFX-L form factor for Small Form Factor (SFF) ecosystem usage
- Supports 12V-2×6 PCIe connector with SFX12V 4.1 and PCIe Gen 5 standard
- 1200W continuous power output rated for 24/7 operation
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 100A
- High efficiency with Cybenetics Platinum certification
- Silent running 120mm FDB fan with advanced semi-fanless operation
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50℃ operating temperature
- High quality construction with all Japanese capacitors
SilverStone is yet to announce pricing and release date for the SilverStone Extreme1200R Platinum power supply. Learn more about the Extreme 1200R Platinum SFX-L power supply at the SilverStone Technology website.