SilverStone Introduces KL07E Chassis Designed for Content Creators
SilverStone Technology introduces the KL07E ATX tower chassis designed for silence, perfect for content creators looking into building a silent non-RGB lit workstation PC. The SilverStone KL07E features solid panels and uses vents for intake and exhaust. The solid panels not only blocks illumination from any form of lighting coming from installed components inside, the solid panels also come with asphalt sound-dampening material that blocks noise.
The SilverStone KL07E comes with two 140mm fans pre-installed, and supports up to six 120mm fans or five 140mm fans for cooling. For storage, the SilverStone KL07E supports three 3.5″ HDDs (compatible with 2.5″) on the bottom drive bay and three more 2.5″ drives on the interior side panel. The KL07E comes with a modernized front panel I/O complete with a USB-C port.
SilverStone KL07E Key Features
- Asphalt sound-dampening material for effective noise absorption
- Super clean internal look with PSU and drive bay cover
- Includes front-mounted USB Type-C port
- Smart backside cable routing design
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
- Includes two 140mm fans designed to generate positive pressure
- Supports graphics cards up to 388mm (15.3″)
SilverStone did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the SilverStone KL07E chassis here.