SilverStone RVS03 NVMe SSD Enclosure with 10Gbps SuperSpeed
SilverStone Technology adds the RVS03 NVMe SSD enclosure featuring the 10Gbps SuperSpeed USB-C 3.2 Gen2 interface. Unlike the SilverStone MS12 NVMe SSD Enclosure with 20Gbps, the RVS03 only provides up to 10Gbps which still delivers impressive transfer speeds of up to 1000MB/s with its Realtek RTL9210B-CG PCIe controller. Its aluminum casing provides passive heat dissipation and comes with a thermal pad to create direct contact between the aluminum casing and the SSD’s flash chips and controller.
It features a tool-free design and installation with its innovative rubber locking mechanism that secures the NVMe SSD into place – a simpler but effective design for easier SSD installation. The SSD enclosure features the SilverStone RAVEN logo.
SilverStone RVS03 Features
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C interface up to 10Gbps SuperSpeed transfer rate
- Support various lengths of M.2 SSD (22x30mm, 22x42mm, 22x60mm, 22x80mm)
- USB bridge allows auto-switch from USB-to-PCIe mode or USB-to-SATA mode
- Support TRIM command set
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 3.0
- Compliant with NVM Express Base Specification Rev. 1.3
- Support SATA host in Gen3 speed and full backward compatibility for SATA Gen2 / Gen1.
- Support Bulk Only Transfer (BOT) and USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- Screw-free, tool-less aluminum alloy casing
SilverStone RVS03 Specifications
|Application||USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C NVMe / SATA M.2 SSD|
|Transfer interface||10Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C|
|LED indicator||Powered: Solid Blue|
Data access: Blinking Blue
|Drive interface support||NVMe or SATA M.2|
|USB Cable length||USB-C to USB-C|
|Dimension||105.7mm (W) x 13.5mm (H) x 35mm (D)|
Learn more about the RVS03 NVMe SSD enclosure at SilverStone Technology.