SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB High-Performance Fan Revealed
SilverStone Technology introduces the Shark Force 120 ARGB high-performance PWM fan with a wide speed range of 0 to 2500 RPM. The fan features SilverStone’s Shark Force fan blade design – a distinctive pressure gradient pattern on the fan blades that improve overall airflow performance and noise level. The Shark Force 120 ARGB fan sports ARGB lighting on its central fan hub that supports ARGB sync technologies via the motherboard or ARGB controller.
The SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB is the brand’s first cooling fan to sport a modular cable design for power and ARGB lighting for easier cable management and troubleshooting. The fan features a three-phase, six-pole motor design, which produces a higher torque value compared to most single-phase, four-pole design fans.
Shark Force 120 ARGB Key Features
- Distinctive “Shark Force” fan blade design for lower noise and higher performance
- Wide 0~2,500 RPM speed range via PWM control
- Three-phase, six-pole design which allows for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single-phase, four-pole design. Energy efficiency also improves greatly.
- Modular cable design simplifies connection and management of cables
- Utilizes standard ARGB 4-1 pin for compatibility, displays any color combination by use of an addressable RGB controller or capable motherboard
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing for long life expectancy
|Comparison||SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 12 TURBO|
|Type||PWM Fan||PWM Fan|
|Speed Range||0 ~ 2500 RPM||500 ~ 2500 RPM|
|Airflow||0 ~ 100 CFM||0 ~ 72.69 CFM|
|Static Airflow||0 ~ 4.66mmH2O||0 ~ 3.78mmH2O|
For more information about the Shark Force 120 ARGB fan, please visit SilverStone Technology.