ASUS Prime X570-Pro Motherboard Review @ Vortez.net
The ASUS PRIME Series motherboards are the brand’s non-gaming lineup of motherboards featuring a neutral color scheme of black and white and less of the RGB lighting and ‘gaming-oriented’ features. The ASUS PRIME motherboards appeal to a wider selection of builders having a more affordable price compared to the ROG Strix equivalent. For ASUS’s lineup of AMD X570 motherboard, the ASUS Prime X570-Pro motherboard offers a balance of premium features and great value, being more affordable than the ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard. The ASUS Prime X570-Pro motherboard does not compromise with premium features packing 12+2 DrMOS power stages, a beefy VRM heat sink, and extended PCH heat sink to include the M.2 slot.
ASUS Prime X570-Pro Features
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
Learn more about the ASUS Prime X570-Pro motherboard at the ASUS website.
Check out the full ASUS Prime X570-Pro Motherboard Review at Vortez.net