ENERMAX Unveils New PlatiGemini and REVOLUTION D.F. 12 with 12V-2×6 Standard at CES 2024
ENERMAX today announced the PlatiGemini and REVOLUTION D.F. 12 power supply series at CES 2024. Both power supply series emphasize the sustainable principle; the PlatiGemini prioritizes energy conservation by directly converting voltage through cutting-edge engineering, while the REVOLUTION D.F. 12 offers a highly technical power solution, enhancing power conversion efficiency and reducing carbon emissions, which also includes improvements in shipping and packaging.
ENERMAX PlatiGemini: Entering the ATX12VO Power Supply Era
After a brief introduction during COMPUTEX 2023, the “Best of COMPUTEX 2023” award-winning power supply, the PlatiGemini, is the world’s first eco-conscious power supply that is formally certified by Intel for both Intel ATX 3.1 and ATX12VO compliance with 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency. The PlatiGemini stands out with its unparalleled versatility by accommodating both 24-pin mainstream motherboards and 10-pin energy-saving 12VO motherboards, which ensures adaptability to any current or future tech needs, bridging the gap between different specifications, and being ready for sustainable computing.
- Intel ATX 3.1 and ATX12VO: Meets both Intel ATX 3.1 and ATX12VO standards without any additional adapter
- Greater Energy Efficiency: Supports Intel ATX12VO, minimizing energy waste and achieving higher performance in the long run
- Innovative Fan: 135mm dual-ball bearing fan with patented Dust-free Rotation (D.F.R.) function and an activated switch button
- 50°C Reliability Testing: Proven durability under high temperatures
- Individual Sleeved Cables: Bring you better cable routing with their soft and bendable points for remarkable cable management
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency: Fully-modular design and 100% Japanese capacitor with up to 92% efficiency and 70% efficiency at 2% load
REVOLUTION D.F. 12: Among the Smallest ATX Power Supplies
The REVOLUTION D.F. 12 series, set to debut during CES 2024, stands out as one of the smallest ATX power supplies in the market with only 122mm in-depth, offering robust power performance that adheres to the ATX 3.1 specification and up to 235% power excursion. The power supply fan is designed with ENERMAX’s patented Dust-free Rotation (D.F.R.) self-cleaning technology and a power-on activated switch on the power switch side, enhancing system longevity by minimizing dust accumulation. The REVOLUTION D.F. 12 can be installed in a mini-ITX case without an additional SFX to ATX mounting bracket.
REVOLUTION D.F. 12 Features
- Among The Smallest ATX Power: With only 122mm depth, smaller than typical ATX PSUs with no compromise on performance
- Intel ATX 3.1 and 12V-2×6 Connector: Meets Intel ATX 3.1 standard with native 600W 12V-2×6 cable and up to 235% power excursion
- Innovative Fan: 115mm dual-ball bearing fan with patented Dust-free Rotation (D.F.R.) function and an activated switch button
- Silent at Low: Fan is completely off under 50% power load or over-temperature
- Individual Sleeved Cables: Soft and bendable sleeved cables for remarkable cable management
- 80 PLUS® Gold Efficiency: Fully-modular design and 100% Japanese capacitor
Availability and Pricing
The PlatiGemini and the REVOLTUION D.F. 12 will be available in late Q1, 2024 at major retailers. For up-to-date pricing and availability, please refer to ENERMAX website or contact your local ENERMAX sales representative.
To learn more about ENERMAX CES 2024 here.