EVGA SC17 1070 Gaming Laptop – Gaming Unleashed
August 15, 2016 — The EVGA SC17 1070 Gaming Laptop has arrived. This 4K ready, high performance laptop was meticulously created from the ground up for the hardcore gamer, performance enthusiast, and even overclocker. No shortcuts here.
It all starts with power, an in house EVGA designed power supply with a new unique form factor helps deliver up to 240 watts of power when needed, without compromising battery life.
An Intel Core i7 6820HK CPU that is unlocked and capable of being overclocking to 3800MHz and beyond, combined with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, also capable of being overclocked, lets you get the performance you always wanted from a gaming laptop.
Did we mention that the EVGA SC17 1070 Gaming Laptop is built for overclocking? A FULL GUI BIOS with full mouse control gives you complete control over all aspects of performance, voltage and advanced settings right at your fingertips. Not to mention, a Clear CMOS button directly on the chassis, this is the world’s first TRUE overclocking laptop.
EVGA SC17 1070 Gaming Laptop Features
- Gaming Unleashed – Unleash your gaming dominance with the new GeForce GTX 1070 than turns your mobile rig into a sleek, high-performance gaming weapon-powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
- Unibody Design – An aluminum unibody design and thin 1.07in thickness mean this is one of the sleekest laptops around.
- 4K UHD Display – A Sharp IPS display capable of delivering up to 4K resolution for crystal clear graphics.
- Incredible Hardware – EVGA is Known for performance hardware, and the EVGA SC17 1070 is no exception. An Intel Core i7 6820HK Unlocked processor combined with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics gives you unbelievable performance in the latest games.
- Built to Overclock – A full GUI BIOS with full control over CPU Multipliers, Voltage, Memory Timings, Frequency, even GPU overclocking right inside of the BIOS!
- EOC – Overclocking at your fingertips, overclock on the fly with up/down arrow keys allowing you to enable Superclocked performance, or downclock mode to improve battery life.