SilverStone SUGO 16 Mini-ITX Chassis Unveiled
SilverStone unveils the new SUGO 16 mini-ITX chassis featuring a compact 13L volume while still being able to support ATX PSU making it ideal for entry-level small-form-factor PC builds. The SilverStone SUGO 16 is smaller than the SUGO 14 and SUGO 15 cases. With that being said, the SUGO 16 can only support graphics cards of up to 275mm in length which is still enough to fit most graphics cards in the market today with the exception of the top-of-the-line models with triple fan coolers. The SUGO 16 is ideal for enthusiasts looking into building a value-oriented SFF PC build with its support for the much more accessible and affordable ATX PSU form-factor.
The SilverStone SUGO 16 has ventilation on all of its sides including the top and bottom. All the side panels come with ventilation holes allowing airflow to freely move in and out of the chassis – a common problem with mini ITX cases with very tight interiors. All the ventilated panels come with magnetic fan filters for easy maintenance and cleaning. The case’s front panel features a new metal locking mechanism that’s seen on the ALTA G1M which is easy to remove and more resistant to wear and tear compared to traditional plastic locking mechanisms. As for the front I/O, the SUGO 16 comes with two USB 3.0 ports, power and reset buttons, and HD audio port – lacking a USB-C port.
SilverStone SUGO 16 Features
- Available in black and white colors
- Supports standard length graphics / expansion cards of up to 275mm
- Compatible with Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard
- Supports ATX, SFX, and SFX-L PSU form factors
- Supports 120mm All-In-One liquid cooling radiator
- CPU cooler opening on motherboard back plate for convenient assembly and upgrade
- Front I/O port includes 2 x USB 3.0, combo audio x 1
SilverStone did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the new SUGO 16 mini-ITX chassis at SilverStone.