ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Review @ Vortez.net
The ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard is one of the cheaper AMD X570 motherboards in the Republic of Gamers line-up compared to the ROG Crosshair VIII Hero and ROG Crosshair VIII Formula motherboards. The ROG Strix line is also a ‘gaming-oriented’ motherboard with its signature ROG black and red colors, aesthetic RBG lighting powered by ASUS Aura RGB and a plethora of features that aims to deliver high-performance computing for gaming including support for PCI-Express 4.0, dual M.2, high-speed USB 3.2 type-A and type-C connectors, and the new Wi-Fi 6 standard.
For high-performance and stable power delivery, the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard features 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector. It also features an expanded PCH heatsink that covers the PCH and M.2 slots to deliver passive cooling to installed M.2 solid-state drives. The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming also comes with a built-in rear I/O shield. For immersive gaming audio, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming features the SupremeFX S1220A CODEC with Dual OC Amplifiers and support for 120dB SNR Stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input.
ASUS Aura RGB Lighting
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard supports the ASUS Aura RGB ecosystem that synchronizes with ASUS Aura Sync-enabled components including other ASUS ROG components and components from partner brands. The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming comes with two 4-pin Aura RGB headers and two 3-pin Addressable RGB headers for ARGB components.
ASUS X570 Motherboards at Amazon
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Features
- AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback™ for a friendlier building experience
Check out the full ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Review at Vortez.net
Buy the ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Motherboard at Amazon