Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Reviews
Cooler Master launches the new MasterCase H100 chassis for small-form factor builds. First shown at Computex 2019, the MasterCase H100 is a mini-ITX case with a space-saving cube design ideal for building a portable gaming PC and fits well in a tiny living room. The MasterCase H100 sports a solid aluminum side panel and without tempered glass. It comes with a pre-installed 200mm cooling fan in front to take massive intake air on its front mesh panel to deliver excellent cooling for the components inside. The MasterCase H100 also supports standard ATX power supply units to save on the more expensive compact SFX power supplies. Check out MasterCase H100 reviews from experts and users below.
Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Features
- Compact Mini-ITX – A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
- Fine Mesh Ventilation – The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
- 200mm RGB Fan – Despite its compact dimensions, the H100 features the H Series’ massive 200mm RGB fan.
- ATX Power Supply – Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
- Built-In Handle – A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
- RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Component Support – Clearances of 210mm for the graphics card, 83mm for CPU coolers, and 210mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
Cooler Master MasterCase and MasterBox Cases at Amazon
Cooler Master’s Take on the MasterCase H100
Crafted From H-Series DNA
From its industrial construction to its generous use of mesh, the Cooler Master MasterCase H100 fits neatly in the series as a travel-sized alternative. A massive 200mm RGB fan is juxtaposed against the MasterCase H100’s compact size, designed as a combination of extremes. The fan’s recessed mounting takes advantage of Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, proven to filter out dust, provide unrestricted ventilation, and makes the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient. The Fine Mesh spans the entire front panel and part of the top panel, leaving just enough room for a built-in handle to enhance portability.
Huge At Heart
Relative to its size, the MasterCase H100 features high capacity for storage support, benefitting systems built as a home theater PC or media center (4 x SSDs or 3 x SSDs + 1 x HDD). While the layout of the MasterCase H100 works well with APUs, additional clearance space is provided for future upgrades with dedicated graphics cards. With the growing popularity of ITX graphics cards, gamers have a wide range of options to choose from with 210mm (max) of graphics card clearance within the H100. Compatible with an ATX power supply, efficient power is ensured for varying configurations.
Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Reviews
What Experts Say
“Perfect-looking Mastercase H-Series as a Mini-ITX form factor” – Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Review by TechPowerUp
“a tidy and attractive case” – Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Teardown by PC World
“large front fan, handle for easy transportation, everything reasonably accessible because the front and top can easily be detached” – Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Review by Hardware Info (Dutch)
“A beautiful, compact gaming housing with full-size options” – Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Review by Tweakers.net (Dutch)
“space-saving and easy to use with support for most ATX power supplies” – Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Review by HardwareLuxx (German)
Let’s also check out some of the MasterCase H100 reviews at YouTube below.
What Users Say
The Cooler Master MasterCase H100 is relatively new as of this writing and availability is currently restricted to a few online stores. We will update this article as soon as we hear from average users and buyers.
Check out the Cooler Master MasterCase H100 Chassis at Amazon